Download your FREE guide on Getting Started with Gluten Free
It can be overwhelming and confusing starting a gluten free diet and many people are left wondering what they can eat. I have been gluten free for 18 years and my young son has been gluten free for 7 years so I understand the challenges of adapting the family to a healthy a gluten free diet without blowing the budget.
This FREE downloadable PDF contains help and guidance to get you started on a Gluten Free Diet. It includes:
- What is gluten and where is it found (foods, drinks, additives and other sources)
- Instructions on how to modify your diet to a healthy gluten free approach
- Step by step guidance on how to adapt breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks
- How to eat out when gluten free and what to do if you are accidentally `glutened'
- How to read food labels for those hidden sources of gluten.
* indicates required